|Summary:||Archer announces availability of Archer Mobile Release 1.3. This update provides the capability to login via single sign-on using ADFS as the Service Provider.|
The app is available to Archer customers running Archer Release 6.7 or above. Archer Release 6.9 SP1 Patch 2 or above is required to utilize the new enhancement available in Archer Mobile Release 1.3.
The app supports iOS versions 12, 13 and 14 and Android versions 8, 9, 10 and 11.
Archer Mobile Release 1.3 delivers enhancement to support Single Sign-On (SSO) capability in the mobile app along with improvements in the user login journey.
Federated SSO using ADFS as the Service Provider
- Single Sign-On functionality on the Archer Mobile app is now being rolled out for our customers who are using Federation as SSO mode in ACP.
- No additional configuration is required on top of the existing ACP configuration.
- Multiple IDPs, if configured in ACP, are supported.
- Manual bypass, if enabled in ACP, is also supported.
- System will validate the instance details to identify if the user is a manual login user or an SSO user (using ADFS).
Download the apps from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
For more information about the Archer mobile app, visit the Archer Mobile Apps page on RSA Link. For additional documentation, downloads and more, visit the Archer Suite page on RSA Link.
|EOPS Policy:||RSA has a defined End of Primary Support policy associated with all major versions. Please refer to the Product Version Life Cycle for additional details.|