This document provides information on how to engage the RSA Support teams for assistance.
Case Management Portal
The easiest method to submit an RSA Inquiry/Case is to create a case online using the Case Management portal on RSA Link
- Click on the My Cases option in the main menu on RSA Link or navigate directly to https://community.rsa.com/cases.
- Click the Create Case tab.
- Select the type of case you wish to open and then click Continue.
- Please complete the form providing as much detail as possible and attach any supporting files or screenshots.
- Click Submit to route the case to the appropriate team.
For non-urgent questions and issues, users can start a thread on the various product communities throughout RSA Link, which are monitored by RSA employees (including Technical Support Engineers, Product Managers, and more), partners, and other RSA customers. You can also ask questions about RSA Link on the RSA Support community.
More information about participating in the RSA Link communities can be found in the RSA Link Frequently Asked Questions.
The RSA Support team can be contacted by customers and partners with active maintenance contracts using the numbers below.
|USA||800 995 5095|
|Brazil||0800 891 1997|
|Chile||1230 020 3952|
|Colombia||01800 9 154655|
|UK||00800 772 49000|
+44 1344 781100
+44 1344 781312 (fax)
|Austria||0800 291 234|
|Belgium||0800 7 5216|
|Denmark||00800 772 49000|
|Finland||00800 772 49000|
|France||00800 772 49000|
|Germany||00800 772 49000|
|Holland||00800 772 49000|
|Norway||00800 772 49000|
|Spain||00800 772 49000|
|Sweden||00800 772 49000|
|Switzerland||00800 772 49000|
|Australia||0011 800 7221-7221|
+61 2 8873 5100
|China||800-810-3777 (In China)|
400-670-0009 (from a mobile phone)
|Hong Kong||+800 7221-7221|
0120-813-261 (In Japan)
+81 3 6830 3261 (Outside of Japan)
|Malaysia||1 800 882 853|
|New Zealand||00 800 7221-7221|
|South Korea||+800 7221-7221|
|Singapore||+800 852 3538|
+65 6415 5091
|Philippines||00 800 7221-7221|
|Taiwan||00 800 7221-7221|
|Thailand||001 800 7221-7221|
‘+’ = IDD prefix code. Some countries have multiple IDDs, with each one used by a different long-distance carrier.
For non-critical RSA Link access issues, a web form is available to engage the RSA Support team, which is documented in the steps below.
- Navigate to https://community.rsa.com/contact in your browser.
- Enter your contact information and preferred method of communication.
- Select the reason you are contacting RSA Support using the Request For drop down.
- Indicate which RSA product to which the issue relates, your username, and/or a license serial number if applicable.
- Click on the box labeled I'm not a robot and then click Continue.
- Click on the Submit Case button to submit the information to the RSA Support team, who will contact you within 48 business hours.