RSA Archer Regulatory & Corporate Compliance Management allows you to consolidate information from multiple regulatory bodies, document their impact to the business, and establish a sustainable, repeatable, and auditable regulatory compliance program. With RSA Archer Regulatory & Corporate Compliance Management, you can obtain a clear view of the organization's state of compliance, enabling you to prioritize activities that address the regulatory requirements having the greatest impact on the business. Limiting overcompensating responses and wasted cycles preserves the ability to direct more resources back to strategic areas of the business.
RSA Archer Regulatory & Corporate Compliance Management provides several use cases to meet your specific business needs as you mature your regulatory and corporate compliance program, including the following options.
- Policy Program Management: Establish a scalable and flexible environment to manage corporate and regulatory policies and ensure alignment with compliance obligations.
- Corporate Obligations Management: Provides the necessary tools and capabilities to document external regulatory obligations. It enables you to establish a systematic review and approval process for tracking changes to those obligations, understanding the business impact, and prioritizing a response.
- Data Governance: Designed to provide a framework to help organizations identify, manage, and implement appropriate controls around personal data processing activities.
- Privacy Program Management: Designed to enable organizations to group processing activities for the purposes of performing data protection impact assessments and tracking regulatory and data breach communications with data protection authorities.
- Controls Assurance Program Management: Offers a framework and taxonomy to systematically document the control universe, and assess and report on the performance of controls at the business hierarchy and business process level. You can apply clear, accurate control guidance in support of any compliance objective.
- Financial Controls Monitoring: Extends the foundation established with RSA Archer Controls Assurance Program Management, with an approach to defining and managing separate compliance projects simultaneously.
For More Information
To learn more about Regulatory & Corporate Compliance Management:
- Read the RSA Archer Regulatory & Corporate Compliance Management Solution Brief
- Read the RSA Helping Address Data Governance for GDPR with RSA Solution Brief
- Watch a video about RSA Archer Regulatory & Corporate Compliance Management
- Review the RSA Archer Maturity Map for Regulatory & Corporate Compliance Management (requires membership in the private Archer Customer/Partner Community)
- Review the links above for additional information about Regulatory & Corporate Compliance Management use cases
To learn more about how RSA products, services, and solutions can help solve your business and IT challenges, contact your local representative or authorized reseller—or visit us at www.rsa.com. If you are an existing RSA Archer customer and have questions or require additional information about licensing, please contact RSA Archer at email@example.com.