Dear Valued RSA Customer,
RSA, a Dell Technologies business, is pleased to announce the release of RSA NetWitness Orchestrator 3.6.
RSA NetWitness Orchestrator is a comprehensive security operations and automation technology that combines orchestration, incident management, and interactive investigation. The RSA NetWitness Orchestrator engine automates security product tasks and weaves in the human analyst tasks and workflows. In addition, RSA NetWitness Orchestrator also enables security teams to reduce Mean-Time-To-Respond (MTTR), create playbook-driven automated response actions, and leverage machine-learning powered insights for quicker resolution and greater efficiency.
Highlights of the capabilities available in the new RSA NetWitness Orchestrator 3.6 include:
- New default incident fields, layouts, and classifiers
- Ability to import/export fields, layouts, and classifiers
- Defaults can be updated via the content update process
- Added Script helper to the application BYOI (Bring Your Own Integration) interface
- Indicators are now automatically extracted and added to the context, no need to extract indicators in the war room or in playbooks anymore
- Custom indicators’ fields can now be designated as KPIs
- Ability to create an ad-hoc playbook from a workplan
- Added the ability to create incident with attachments
- Added the ability to check the box ‘Don't use by default’ per integration instance. If checked relevant commands will not run on this instance unless specified.
- Added the ability to send RSA NetWitness Orchestrator logs in syslog format
- Performance improvements and added the ability to compress data for better disk space optimization
- Added backup compression and improved backup structure (entire backup is now compressed into a single ZIP file)
- For additional information or for assistance integrating RSA NetWitness Orchestrator into your existing Security Operations Center or deployment please contact your local RSA Solution Principal and/or your local RSA Sales Team.
For additional documentation, downloads, and more, visit the RSA NetWitness Orchestrator page on RSA Link.
RSA has a defined End of Primary Support policy associated with all major versions. Please refer to the Product Version Life Cycle for additional details.