Class starts at 9AM GMT and ends at 5PM GMT
This 4-day course provides an overview of the concepts, processes, and procedures necessary to successfully use, configure and administer RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle. It is intended to give new RSA IGL administrators a foundation of knowledge to build applications, collectors, configure reviews, create reports and dashboards, and understand the fundamentals of the Access Request module.
It is recommended that students complete the following courses prior to taking this training:
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Navigate within RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle system.
- Configure the basic administration and system settings.
- Configure and run identity, account and entitlement collectors, and unify user data.
- Setup an authentication source to enable users access the system.
- Set up user access certification reviews.
- Create and configure reports, charts and dashboards.
- Understand the change requests main components and workflow.
- Create a change request and follow the required actions to complete it.
- Configure and process basic OOTB rules, notifications and workflows.
Click HERE to register for this training event.
If you have any questions please click HERE.